Monday, December 31, 2012

Ultra Easy Chocolate Bread Pudding


Wishing you all a wonderful and prosperous New Year....!!


Ingredients:
  • Brown bread : 3 slices
  • Walnuts for garnishing
  • Milk Chocolate bar for garnishing
  • Chocolate : 200 gms
  • Milk  : 200 ml
  • Butter : 2 Tbsp


For preparing the chocolate syrup, put the chopped chocolate, milk and butter in a microwave safe bowl and cook it in high power for a minute or till the chocolate melts.

For pudding, cut the bread pieces into triangles or square pieces and place it on serving plate. Then pour the chocolate syrup over the bread pieces. Cover and chill it for 1 to 2 hrs. Garnish it with chopped nuts and chocolates syrup.

View blog reactions

15 comments:

  1. Yummy and beautiful dessert.. Love how easy it is make this dessert..
    Happy new year, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that rich dar colour and such an easy satisfying recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dessert looks very rich..
    http://www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drooling here...looks so yummy dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems yummy Teena, I'll try ! can u post for " snow balls'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year tina..pudding looks delicious and good to know its very easy to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. delicious and tempting.. happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy and inviting. Happy new year....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year wishes to you and your family.Who can resist to this droolworthy pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pudding looks sooo delicious. Happy New year Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yummy! your recipe pushes bme to try baking.
    bu I am having zero knowledge abt it. I have no clues about oven. have seen only in tv shows. have idea abt microwave, as we use in office for heating.

    what is the oven you use?
    suggest me what I should buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I want to try the same. Would you tell me whih oven you use? I am very new to baking, if you can tell me teh exact model/type/brad/size etc of the ove, It will help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santhi, will answer you soon..!! Currently on vacation..!!

      Delete
  13. Hi Tina,

    can you pls share your oven details? I am still waititng to buy the oven, want to buy the same as yours :)
    Please....

    ReplyDelete