Friday, February 15, 2013

Whole Wheat Banana Nut Loaf


Ingredients:
  • Egg 2
  • Butter ½ cup
  • Caster sugar ½ cup
  • All purpose flour 1 cup
  • Whole wheat flour ½ cup
  • Baking soda 1 tsp
  • Ground cinnamon 1 Tsp
  • Banana 3 large
  • Vanilla essence 1 Tsp
  • Chopped walnuts ¼ cup
  • Pine nuts ¼ cup
  • Salt ¼ Tsp

Preheat the oven to 180° C. Cream the butter and sugar well. Add the eggs and vanilla essence into it and mix well. Mix the dry ingredients with the above one. Put the mashed banana and nuts into it. Combine well and transfer it to a greased loaf tin. Bake it  for 50 to 60 mins.

View blog reactions

19 comments:

  1. This is a really healthy one dear :)
    Looks soft too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yum ...I made this last week too with little variation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love banana and nuts combo...just love the taste...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prefect loaf, love to have few slices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks healthy n delicious... Awesome clicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks really soft and lovely...
    http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ηey therе! I κnoω this is kinda off topiс but I'd figured I'ԁ
    asκ. Would you be interested in eхchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-νerѕа?
    My websіte aԁdresses а lοt of thе same topіcs
    as yourѕ and I feel we could greatly benefіt from each other.
    If you happen to bе interested feel fгee to ѕend me an e-mаil.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Aweѕome blog by the way!


    Have a look at my webpagе hcg diet programs

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks yummy and delicious...will try it soon....please visit my blog add my blog to ur list...
    www.thekitchenmagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tina,

    can you pls share your oven details? I am still waititng to buy the oven, want to buy the same as yours :)
    Please....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sound tasty and healthy Thanks for sharing yummmmmmy dish

    ReplyDelete